Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cooke City in the summertime




It has been really cool and wet this year here in CC. But the upside is that the flowers are GORGEOUS! I went out on one of the few days off I had last week and took some pictures. (I really need a good digital camera.)




I have been working alot this year. I have been flagging on the road construction. (It is ALL the flagger's fault that there is road work) working at the Beartooth Cafe, watching the evil dogs, (still the best view in the world) and cleaning cabins for the Stillwater Outfitters. I also went home and ran the fireworks stands. Whew!!

Back to the pictures. Here are a couple of them. I nearly got carried away by the mosquitos while I was out. I had them in my nose, my ears, the camera case, my car..... I think the last one flew out while I was in Rexburg for Benj Jackson's wedding.

No comments: